Genetic testing - A choice for your valuable life

Modern medicine and healthcare are shifting from traditional curative approaches to preventive methods and well-being improvements. Changing healthcare interests requires further genetic testing for both identifying individual disease risks and obtaining guidelines for a personalized healthcare.

Why Genesis DNA Care matters ?

Basically, 99% of human genes are same one to another. However, the rest of 1% is unique. It reflects individual characteristics and possibly his/her potential disease risks.

The same gene mutation may lead to different outcomes, depending on his or her own lifestyles. Rising risk awareness and ability to manage external factors - e.g. eating habits and undergoing lifestyle - help preventing and/or delaying disease. This leads to a better life.

How Genesis DNA Care works ?


Select Genesis DNA Care as a part of your medical check-up

Genetic testing is performed alongside medical check-up to ensure more intensive care of diseases with a higher risk of occurrence based on two different types of data.

Manage your eating habits and lifestyle

It proposes guidelines on preventing diseases that are greatly affected by eating habits and lifestyle, such as diabetes and colon cancer.

Take advantage of wellness care

Wellness care does not only extend a person's lifespan through prevention and control of disease but also provides data on overall wellness routines, such as eating habit, exercise, and sleep.

Genesis DNA Care - Testing Process

Genesis DNA Care - Testing Packages


  • Bladder
  • Colorectal
  • Head and Neck
  • Liver
  • Lung
  • Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma
  • Pancreatic
  • Stomach
  • Thyroid

High Risk Diseases

  • Asthma
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Coronary Artery Disease
  • Hypertension
  • Myocardinal Infarction
  • Obesity
  • Stroke
  • Type 2 Diabetes

Minor Diseases


  • Breast Cancer
  • Cervical Cancer
  • Ovarian Cancer


  • Kidney Cancer
  • Prostate Cancer
  • Testicular Cancer



Plaza Mutiara, 15th Floor
Jl. Dr. Ide Anak Agung Gde Agung
Mega Kuningan, Jakarta 12950

Phone : +62 21 5092 7373

Operational Hours :
Monday - Friday
08.00 - 17.00 WIB